Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Because I'm a slave to my demanding readers, I have decided to post some pictures of my and my fiancée's recent excursion South of The Border. Behold and weep!


As you can see, Jen is terribly excited that I'm taking her picture prior to her having her coffee. It is roughly 9:00 AM at this point and we have been up for nearly five hours. Posted by Hello


This is our first night in Puerto Vallarta. I'm drinking something, but I honestly can't tell you what it is. I probably couldn't have told you what it was at the time either. Posted by Hello


I uh... I don't really know what's going on here. Posted by Hello


This was the view outside our hotel room. They're hard to see, but that tree right there, it has coconuts on it. Rad, no? Posted by Hello


We took a little boat ride to this fishing town called Yelapa on Tuesday. The town is only accessible by boat. And that's not smoke sent up as a warning or anything. That's fog. At least, I think it is. Posted by Hello


This is the remains of a waterfall somewhere in the hills over Yelapa. According to our Indian guide "Tony," the waterfall is so small because the white devils that come to the area are killing the spirit of the forest with their wasteful ways. At least that's what I think he said. I was kinda busy with throwing all the trash out of my bag into the pool below the fall. Posted by Hello


This is Jen eating some pie she bought from the pie lady on the beach at Yelapa. There was a pie lady at the beach. Buying a piece of pie from the pie lady is totally worth the price of the vacation in and of itself. However, this slice of apple pie only cost us $0.025. Actually, it might be a little bit more. I forget how many spaces over I was supposed to move the decimal point. Posted by Hello


This is "Old Vallarta" (that's Spanish for Old Vallarta). Those little hut looking things are called Palapas. We spent nearly every day of our vacation laying under one of those things and reading. Straight out of a Corona commercial I'm tellin' you. Posted by Hello

Thus concludes our journey. Please exercise caution when opening the overhead bins as contents may have shifted during the flight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

once again....so jealous, i hate you!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are so cute. I bet Jen loved the beach food purveyors -- no having to get up and go anywhere every two hours when that little thing gets hungry. Looks very romantic and fun!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home