Sunday, December 26, 2004

Wow. So, it's post-Christmas. I was very surprised and enthused about several of the presents I received, and the presents I gave to others were well received. I also spoke with my friend Chandler who lives back in Boston and that made me happy. I miss that bastard. Why he decided that he had to move as far away from me as he could is beyond me. It's been a year and a half already! Far too long. He's happy back there in the freezing weather though, so I'm happy for him.

When I get back from visiting my family I think I'm going to treat myself to a couple presents that I didn't receive. There's a pair of Ben Sherman sneaks that I want and then there's the Infinity TSS-1100's that have been calling my name for months and months. Ever since visiting my nerd friend's house (he has a wicked home theater) I've been lusting for upgrades to my current home theater setup. Oh well. The cogs of capitalism keep turning. All must be right in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home