Sunday, May 01, 2005

Aaah to be back on American soil. Not that Puerto Vallarta is all that foreign. We stayed at a resort hotel there and it seemed a lot like camp. With bellboys. And a swim-up bar. So I guess it's not really like camp at all.

We had a lovely time there. We were surprised and somewhat encouraged by the fact that over half of the guests at our hotel were Mexican. We don't particularly wish to spend our vacation time with inebriated, sun burnt, obnoxious Americans, so the presence of that many inebriated, sun burnt, less-obnoxious Mexicans was a source of comfort.

Before I go any further, I want to come right out and say that I did not eat the worm. I know I'm a disappointment to you all. Maybe next time.

In other news: the Giants have won four straight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worm? Who skips the worm? Love the worm, baby!

Oh. And hi! Welcome back!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! You're home!!! I am so calling you to hear about it. You missed out on Alias...noT! It has officially turned to poo! 24 still rocks though!

P.S. You need to put up pictures!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home