Friday, April 15, 2005

I keep including links to my sister's blog. This is for a reason. She is crazy and is therefore a source of amusement. Most recent evidence of insanity: a photologue of her recent attempts at tanning-studying in which she includes no less than four pictures of her cats. Those of you who visit her blog after reading this post will realize that my use of the adjective 'crazy' when describing my sister won't cause her any distress because she herself realizes this.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think that I may actually be kicking ass at my work. I recently moved into a new role at my job and I was quite nervous at first. I'm not used to not knowing how to do my job, so when I start doing something I've never done before, I freak out and worry that I'm deficient somehow.

However, I've worked in my new role for two months now and I'm feeling pretty settled. In fact, I feel like I'm performing just as well as anyone else on the team.

Plus I solved a rubik's cube. How fuckin' cool is that? So cool I have to say fuckin' that's how fuckin' cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. I know I'm crazy. However, what a NICE BROTHER would do is say, no, no, Jen, you're not crazy. You're just charmingly eccentric. Hmph.

Congrats on the Rubik's cube and on doing so well at work!

Like your new name for your blog!
Jen

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home