Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Alright alright alright alright. I know I made all these glorious promises about how I was going to migrate my blog off Blogger and onto my own site, but I'm lazy. And Movable Type gives me a headache. It'll happen, but maybe not for a couple of weeks, OK? Get off my back. Geez. Who are you, my dad?

Anyway, couple of things I wanted to say here:

  • Carolyn, thanks for all of your comments. I was definitely surprised when I had non-family members (not that I don't sincerely appreciate my family) commenting here that weren't advertising some 'hot' stock. I just read a bit (everything that's currently on your main page) of your blog and I must say that you're quite a funny gal. I really like your blog voice.

  • To my altered states blogging pal: I may have you beat tonight. Do you know how hard it is to type on my freakin' keyboard when you're inebriated (not that I am) and you have hands the size of mine? Freakin' fuckin' hard, that's how.

  • Sleater-Kinney, I really want to listen to your new album more. I really do. But 'All Hands on the Bad One' and 'One Beat' seem so much better to me. I'm sure I just need to digest it more, but that's just how it is.

  • I know no one commented on my last American Analog Set post, but I wanted to say that their new album is fucking rad, so if you were thinking about picking it up, go ahead and do so.

  • Have you seen the trailer for Aronofsky's new film? Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Does that not look like the most amazing fucking thing you'll ever fucking see? And yes. I needed to use that many 'fucking's.

  • Beck. Whatever you do. I will love you. 'Everyone's Gotta Learn Sometime' might just be the saddest, most perfect song you've ever made. When you say, 'I need your lovin',' I just. About. Die.

Peace Out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you may beaten me and I am particularly impressed with your use of bullets and hyperlinks while quite possibly being in an unproven state of insobriety. You rule!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

ok jeffy pooo, i love you and all, but are you seriously saying "peace out" now? what are you, 20?

also, i watched that trailer earlier today and i was weirded out, but i thought it looked very cool as well!

another thing, did i tell you that beck is a scientologist? i have a feeling i did and i think i remember being disappointed in your reaction because i was disgusted and think you said so?

one last thing! did you watch lost!? holy good god!!!!!!!

ok wait, one more last thing, i will be calling you soon! i have no talked to you in forever! okay longest comment ever! love ya!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally comment on your Am An Set post, dude.

And I second Penny's what's up with the peace out comment, even though I just used dude. For reals, yo.

I can't believe how well you're doing typing drunk. You are to be commended.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Constant said...

Dude, The Fountain looks very interesting. I've been checking up on that film from time to time... figure Aronofsky will turn out something different, at the very least.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home