Tuesday, April 06, 2004

So in keeping with my new practice of updating with little more than a link to some other site...

I've been thinking about buying a car. I won't be doing this soon, but probably in the next two years or so it will become a necessity. At the moment my little car has 90,000 miles and is beginning to protest more when it reaches 70+ MPH. SO, where to turn for unbiased information on cars? Why, ConsumerReports.org of course! A non-profit organization that reviews cars on their own standards. It's perfect.

And the best part about ConsumerReports is the broad scope of articles. A simple perusal of their main heading bar reveals no less than nine areas of focus. Food, travel, personal finance - it's there.
I'm sure that everyone and their mother knows about this site, but it's got to be new to someone some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home